Monday, September 6, 2010

Killer Tips for Better Pics


If you follow me on Facebook, you know by now that I changed the cover of my latest book to black. I decided it looked better that way and, since it's intended as a field guide that photogs can stick in a camera bag, I thought it might stay looking cleaner for a little longer. At least, I hope people will like it enough to carry it along on photo shoots. There's nothing spectacular in the book, just a bunch of tips that people sometimes forget about. One thing I should have put in there, and didn't think to, is that you should immediately back up your photos and then format the memory card, in camera, of course. I guess that will have to be in the next version. I always back up my photos quickly, but forgot to format the card yesterday, so I had to uncheck the photos that I didn't want to load or just upload them again. I hate it when I forget to format before I start shooting. It's a huge waste of memory card space. Oh well!

No comments: