Sunday, November 28, 2010

Explore, Dream, Discover

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than the ones that you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover" - Mark Twain.

This is a picture I took a few years ago in Jackson Hole.  I would have liked more room around the swan, but it was one of those times when you get the shot you can get or you get nothing at all.  Another problem was that I forgot to change my ISO from shooting at 1600 the night before.  That wouldn't be as much of a problem now, since I have a camera that is better at high ISOs, but this camera wasn't.  I used noise reduction software on it, though, and decided it might be worth sharing anyway.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed watching the swans.  They're truly magnificent birds. 

No comments: