Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Live, Love, Laugh





I saw these quotes on Facebook today and thought they were worth sharing.

 "I see the world is changing, that life is flying by- I see that I can change who I am, who I will be".
  Author Unknown

"No matter how far you fall, it's never to late to pick yourself up." Author Unknown

No matter what has happened in the past, each day brings a new opportunity to do better, to improve your circumstances, to be a better person.  Often we dwell on things we should have done, the way we should have treated a friend or loved one, how we should have been a better person.  We can't change what has happened in the past.  We can't predict the future.  All we really have is this day, this moment, this period in time.  So, let's not dwell on the past, but enjoy each day to the fullest.  So, go out there, take some chances and live, love and laugh.

2 comments:

MightyMagic said...

liked the picture and quotes.

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks so much for your comments, MightMagic!