Sunday, January 31, 2016

What to Photograph?

Sometimes I wonder what I want to take pictures of, especially when I'm in a location that I've been in for a long time.  Things seem too familiar, even boring and I become uninspired.  When I feel like that I just don't want to take pictures and often I don't.  I've thought about doing a 365 day project, and I applaud those who have done it, but I never have.  If you really think about it,  there are always things around us that are beautiful and deserve our time and attention, whether they be outside, in nature, or things that are just sitting around our house.  We just have to take the time to look and find them.   Here are a few things that are easily over-looked and could be considered boring subjects.  I decided to shoot them and see if I could take semi-boring subjects and make them interesting.  Maybe I succeeded, maybe I didn't, but it's always fun to try.  t challenge you to take some time and see what you can find to shoot today.  Have fun!

No comments: