Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where's Your Sanctuary?

The challenge this week is sanctuary.  Sometimes nature can be a sanctuary, a place where you can feel safe, a place where you can sit and think, a place where you can just be. 

I think we all have places that give us peace and make us feel safe and happy.  This picture was taken at Cedar Park Forest in Montana last Fall.  It's a beautiful place that makes you feel like you've stepped into another world, a place where worries don't exist and peace and beauty is all around you.

Where's your sanctuary?  I'd love for you to leave a note here and let me know. I'll be posting more sanctuary theme pics this week, so stay tuned to see more images and to see what others have to say.  So, if you read my blog, but don't usually comment, please let a note this week, so we'll know where your sanctuary is.

2 comments:

Sharon Day said...

Beautiful image, Carolyn! I guess I should have taken a photo of my computer/tv room. That is where my sanctuary is :D. Next would be Powell Gardens.

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks Sharon and thanks for leaving a comment. I know some people read my blog, but hardly anyone leaves comments. That's too bad, because I enjoy reading them.

LOL! about your computer room being your sanctuary.