Thursday, February 11, 2010

Giving Oneself


"it is in giving oneself that one receives; it is forgetting oneself that one is found; it is in pardoning that one obtains pardon." St. Francis of Assissi


They say it's better to give than to receive. That doesn't apply strictly to giving gifts, money or other material things. If we give of ourselves, of our time & our energy, we're giving what is truly needed - humanity, caring, compassion and love.


Visit my website at http://www.foxdenimages.com/ for more pictures.


2 comments:

Sherri Meyer said...

Carolyn - beautiful image and message as always! You still amaze me at how you can write a daily post. I aspire to, but I wouldn't get a host of other tasks done.

Have a great Valentine's Day!

Sherri

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks, Sherri. Believe me, it's not always easy to come up with something every day. I miss posting once in awhile, like yesterday. I was just too busy to do it.

You have a great Valentine's Day too.