Thursday, March 18, 2010

Words Left Unsaid



"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." Harriet Beacher Stowe


I'm not trying to be morbid, but you never know what's going to happen to prevent you from telling others how you feel about them. So, don't regret telling your loved ones that you love them. Do it today. You never know what's going to happen. You may not get another chance.



Photo Tip: I played with this picture of the little girl in PhotoShop & then enhanced it using Topaz 4. I tried several different versions, but finally settled on this one, because I liked the painterly effect, and softness, it gave the photo. Hope you enjoy it too. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Mohamad Itani said...

Amazing post to match an amazing picture, I was touched by the quote, thank you for such a reminder

Jennylynne and Buddy said...

Love the picture-would make a great painting!

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks for the comments.