Thursday, June 24, 2010

One Day At A Time

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once." Ashleigh Brilliant

I think this baby bobcat looks like life has gotten him down, like he's tired and has had enough. Do you ever feel like this, like the world is ganging up on you, like you just can't take one more thing? When you do, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and just relax for a few minutes. When you open your eyes, you'll feel better and be more prepared to face the challenges of the day.

I hope that today is a day of joy for you.

2 comments:

Les Barr said...

Looks like he/she just wants to be left alone. Has a look of relief. A cute photo.

Carolyn Fox said...

He/she probably does. Thanks for the comments. I love when people leave messages. :-)