Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Your Life - Live It!

I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.  I don't know who wrote this, but I saw it on Facebook today and thought it was worth sharing.

Are you living the life you want?   Are you proud of what you're doing?  Do you wish things were different?  Do you think you can do a better job?   Only you are in control of those things.  Only you can change your life and make it want YOU want.  If you're not living a life you're proud of, only you can make a difference.   If you're not happy with the way things are, why not start making changes today that will give you the life you were meant to live?  Until you do, nothing will change.  So, if you need to make changes, start making them today.  Live the life you want.  Don't settle for anything less! 

I wish these things for you and hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: