Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Hope You Dance Because

I Hope You Dance Because

Time.
Time is a wheel.
Time is a wheel in constant motion
always rolling us along.
Tell me, who wants to look back on
their years and wonder . . .
where their years have gone.

This is from the little book I Hope You Dance by Mark D. Sanders & Tia Sillers

I think we all look back at our lives and wonder where the years have gone. They go by so quickly. I guess, what is important, though, is to look back at them and realize that they meant something, that we have contributed something to this world and to humanity, that we didn't waste them.


2 comments:

Mike Spinak said...

I agree – and, for me, the primary part of the process is love.

http://naturography.blogspot.com/

Carolyn Fox said...

Love makes the world go around.