Monday, September 7, 2009

Live for Today

"Do every act of your life as if it were your last." Marcus Aurelius

Here's yesterday's picture in the challenge of taking a picture every day for a year. By the way, that's harder than you would think. Although this isn't a fantastic picture, I kind of liked the way the light was coming through the trees in my backyard. It was shot on Manual mode at f/8, 1/10 of a second, handheld. I'm sure if I had looked at it at 100%, it would have been blurry, but instead I just applied a Topaz Simplify plug-in to give it a painterly effect. I'll try to come up with something more creative today.

Have a great Labor Day and come back soon. If you leave a message, I'll know you were here. That makes leaving posts much more fun. :)

2 comments:

Faylin Myhre said...

This is very pretty, peaceful, calming, a scene to gaze at when life has you "running in circles".

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks for your comments, Faylin. I love getting messages on my blog.