Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Moods of the Sea

"I have seen the sea when it is stormy and wild, when it is quiet and serene, when it is dark and moody. And, in all its' moods, I see myself." Martin Buxbaum (1912-1991), USA

I thought this was a nice quote. If you think about it, the sea does seem to have moods, just as we do. If you follow that form of reasoning, though, I guess that means that Mother Nature has moods too. Sometimes she's calm & easy to be around and other times, you just want to hide from her. Do you know anyone who's like that - easy to be around some days & terrible on others? Interesting analogy.

2 comments:

MightyMagic said...

Yes. I believe most creative, sensitive and artistic people tend to be moody. This is completely natural and expected.This is what i feel personally.

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks for leaving your comments.