Friday, August 21, 2009

Be Careful!






My thought for the day has to do with being careful. I was taking pictures of this photo yesterday when a large board that was leaning against a wall, fell on my head and shoulder. It kind of ruined the moment. So, always look around you to make sure there's nothing that can fall on you, don't stand too close to the edge of a cliff and always watch for cars.

I'm attaching 2 versions of this picture, so you can see what can be done by applying filters (Topaz Adjust in this case). You may like one, but not the other. We're all different and what appeals to one person, may not appeal to others. Which version do you like? Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hopefully it won't hurt too long! Cool shot!

Sharon

Carolyn Fox said...

I hope not too! Thanks.