Thursday, August 13, 2009

These two pictures were taken at the historic Longview Farms in Lee's Summit, Mo. The picture at the bottom is the normal shot of three that I took for HDR processing. If I had not been shooting for HDR, I could have used levels, curves & other PhotoShop tools to improve the shot somewhat but, for comparison purposes I didn't do that this time. The other shot was processed using the Photomatix HDR plug-in and I then applied a plug-in called Topaz Adjust which I learned about at the Rick Sammon seminar last Sat. Shooting for HDR is easy & can save an ,otherwise, unsalvageable picture. The Topaz Adjust plug-in can give you a variety of effects, from looking like a painting to a psychedelic rendition, depending on what you like. You can find both of these plug-ins on Rick's site at ricksammon.com. Just click on links and then plug-ins. So, leave me a comment, so I'll know which version you like best.

No comments: