Monday, August 31, 2009

Add To The Joy!




I found this quote in the Random Acts of Kindness Journal.

"It is possible to decrease the suffering in the world by adding to the joy. It is possible to add light rather than trying to destroy the darkness." Dawna Markova

Speaking of light, I have to give a presentation on light painting at a meeting Wednesday night and, since I haven't done any light painting in 1 1/2 years, I decided I'd better practice. So, I drug out my tripod and camera and played around a little. Here are a couple of the pictures I took.

Light painting is a unique technique which can yield some interesting & varied results. You turn out all the lights in the room & illuminate the subject with a small flashlight. The main challenge is to not fall over your tripod.

Come again soon. Please leave me a message, so I'll know you stopped by.

No comments: