Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Can & I am!






Words of Wisdom from Personal Development -


No doesn't mean no --- it simply means not yet!


Only you decide if you can or can't.


Speak out loud every day, "I can and I am!"


What good advice! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something, because only you can decide that. Don't let anyone squelch your dreams, for they are within your grasp. All it takes is time, hard work and determination. Of course, a little luck thrown in doesn't hurt. What is luck, though, where does it come from and how do we get it? A friend of mine says that, when someone tells him he's lucky, his response is, "The harder I work, the luckier I get". So, work hard and never give up on yourself or on your dreams.


2 comments:

Rick Sammon said...

Loved your post today! - Rick

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks, Rick! I'll bet you're familiar with the quote. :)