Thursday, November 12, 2009

Look For The Good in People


















I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. - Anne Frank


If Anne Frank can still believe in the beauty and goodness of the human heart, after everything she went through, we should be able to do the same. So, recognize your fellow humans for the complicated, but good, people they really are.

These two photos were taken in Glacier National Park in September. We couldn't get a place to stay that was close to the best scenes, so getting there at the right time of the day was difficult. So I didn't think I'd gotten many good pictures. However, when looking through them again, I decided these weren't bad. Taking them at the "magic hour" would have been much better, but I guess they'll have to do. I sincerely hope you enjoy looking at them.

No comments: