Friday, December 4, 2009

Branson Lights


I missed a few days of blogging because I was in Branson with a couple of my life-long friends and, unfortunately, the place where we stayed didn't have Internet access. Anyway, here's a quick shot I took of the large tree at Silver Dollar City as it was changing light patterns. I managed to catch the star on the top with all the lights lit, but that was a challenge since it was changing continuously. We all had a good time & I'm sure we'll remember this trip for years to come.
Spending time with friends and family is one of the best things we can do with our time. Sometimes we get so busy with "life" that we don't take the time to treasure those we love. I hope you'll spend some time with your loved ones this week-end.
Have a good one!

No comments: