Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Keeping My Mouth Shut!

A wise person once said that if you can't say something nice about someone, then you shouldn't say anything at all. I was thinking about that earlier today and realized that I don't always follow that advice. It looks like I'm going to have to keep my mouth shut more often.

If you have some time, pick up your camera and take a picture of something that you think describes how you view life. Be sure to let me know what it is.

If you look at my website today, you'll notice that I posted an abstract of a Summer lily. With this bitterly cold weather, I thought we needed something to remind us of warmer days.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the "pick up your camera and take a picture of something that you think describes how you view life" I'll keep that in heart and find mine. -Dave

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks for the comment, Dave!