Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Enjoy Life!





I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. John Burroughs


Remember these words when you get up in the morning and it will inspire you to make the most of each day.



By the way, I shot this sunset picture in Glacier National Park a couple of weeks ago using a technique called HDR. I had my camera on a tripod, set it on Aperature priority and shot 3 pictures, one at 0, one at -2 and one at +2. I then used a program called Photomatix to process the picture. When I took the picture the colors you see in the sky were not visible, but the HDR process brought them out. It's a fun and easy process. Give it a try sometime.


Enjoy taking pictures. Enjoy your friends & family. Enjoy your life!

No comments: