Saturday, January 16, 2010

Boredom


"Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored . . . boredom is a choice." Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

The only camera I had with me when I saw theses berries with fog frost on them was my little Canon point & shoot. So I parked nearby & stood in the street to take this picture. A different perspective would have been nice, but walking through four feet of snow without boots wasn't a good option. But, at least, I wasn't bored. :)

It's easy this time of the year, after the holidays have passed and when it's cold outside, to get the doldrums about everything. The more you sit around, though, the more bored you'll get. So, take some time to think of a new project to work on, a new subject to photograph or something you can do to help someone else. Whatever you do, don't just sit there. Life's too short to be bored.

There's always something interesting to do, or something interesting to see, you just have to be open to the possibilities.

Have a great week-end!

3 comments:

Itani said...

Great motivating post and amazing image
All the best

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate it. Hope you'll stop by again.

None said...

Absolutely beautiful!!