Monday, January 11, 2010

How We Think



All that man achieves, and all that he fails to achieve, is a direct result of his own thoughts. James Allen from A Man Thinketh



I don't have a picture that goes real well with today's quote, so I decided to use this one of my husband & son fishing at the Lake of the Ozarks. They had planned to go out earlier, but were fogged in. They stayed in this little cove until it cleared up some & then moved on. As soon as I saw the fog, I grabbed my camera and started shooting. Fog can provide the perfect atmosphere to make great photos. So, the next time people are lamenting the lack of sunshine or foggy conditions, just smile, grab your camera and start shooting. Maybe you'll capture the picture of a lifetime.




I hope you have a great time with your camera today & think about today's quote. How you think can have a dramatic effect on your life, either positive or negative, so think happy and positive thoughts. After all, it couldn't hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your quote is from a great book (As a Man Thinketh). If your readers are interested in reading it (and they should, it'll only take an hour or so), they can at www.thinkingisthelink.com

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks for the info.