Sunday, January 3, 2010

Success


The elevator to success is out of order today. You're going to have to take the stairway, one step at a time. By: Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


Success doesn't always come easy, but most things worth having do require some work on our part. This owl certainly isn't going to catch his dinner by sitting in the tree watching the world go by & you won't reach your goals by sitting on the sidelines. So, if you want to reach the goals you set a few days ago, buckle down and get to work. :)

2 comments:

Les Barr said...

Just happen to check out your Blog. You have some nice Images.

I have and use a Pentax K100D with some different Lens. Like you, I like to take my Pentax and go snooping around to see what I can capture. I'm not a Pro at this Photography thing by no means. At one time or another I'd like to try shooting some Wildlife and some Macro. Right now the weather is just too darn cold to go snooping around.

I like your Image of the Owl. For some reason, I just never see them here in PA. I know they are here, but I'm just not in the right place at the right time.

Nice to meet you and stay warm.
Les

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks for the comments, Les. It's nice to meet you too.

It's way too cold here right now to be outside taking pictures too, so I'm stuck inside working on my blog. I enjoy that too, though. :)

Take care.