Monday, January 18, 2010

Life Is A Candle

"Life is no 'brief candle' to me. It is sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations." George Bernard Shaw

What a beautiful quote! If we all lived in a manner that made the lives of others a little brighter, and had a postive influence on their lives, wouldn't this be a much better world?

I hope you have a splendid day and make a difference in the life of, at least, one other person. Make a concerted effort today to make someone elses' day a little brighter. By doing so, your own day will be brighter too. :)

3 comments:

Itani said...

Great quote and great post acting like a choir and orchestra for your beautiful image.
Thank you for another inspiring read.

Faylin Myhre said...

I love this quote! thanks for the encouragement and inspiration to make a difference!

Carolyn Fox said...

Thanks for your comments.